The national motto of the Republic of Indonesia is Bhinneka Tunggal, which translates as Unity in Diversity. Global Jaya’s culture and sense of community show our commitment to this belief. At GJS, the strong sense of family and community, the care and concern for one another, is often stated as the one thing that community members most appreciate about our school and our community.

We have a well-developed and active Parents Association, and a newly founded Alumni Association, that partner with the school on the development and execution of activities throughout the academic year. Book Week, Halloween, Family Fun Day, and Teacher and Staff Appreciation have been some areas where partnerships have resulted in engaging community events.

At GJS, we celebrate the annual Indonesian and national holidays, and activities are organised around these events. All five nationally recognised religions have official national holidays commemorating events of importance to their followers that are embedded within the celebrations and activities calendar. These events and activities are an essential and valued component of our school schedule.

The Current enrolment of Global Jaya School is 670 students from Kindergarten (Early Years) to Year 12. Currently, 85% of the Global Jaya School student population is Indonesian (including dual nationals), with the remaining 15% registered as foreign passport holders. Our expatriate group comprises 16 nationalities, with a strong Asian presence, North Americans, Europeans & Australians.

Our parents come from a wide variety of professional backgrounds, including, but not limited to, top management in multinational corporations, teachers, political figures, business owners, and celebrities.  

Our current faculty consists of 110 professional educators from Indonesia and abroad. Twenty-nine expatriate teachers from 11 countries help provide an international perspective and reflect our school's Gateway to the World motto.

Our address :

Global Jaya School
Emerald Boulevard
Bintaro Jaya Sektor IX
Tangerang 15224 Indonesia
Tel: (62 21) 745 7562
Whatsapp: 0811 1202 3761
Email :