At Global Jaya School, there exists a fully equipped medical clinic monitored by 2 full-time, fully qualified and certified school nurses. Global Jaya School has developed a school wide health services policy which incorporates policies and procedures such as:
- effective medical waste disposal processes.
- an emergency response plan for pandemics.
- liaison between the school nurse and the school counselors.
- regular first aid training for the school nurse.
- an emergency evacuation system for students, teachers and administration.